skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jana PD 484 Studio
This blog tracks a spring terms exploration of designing functional beautiful hospital stands.
Monday, February 8, 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(41)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(6)
▼
February
(17)
No title
Class Input:-"one water glass" idea - the concept ...
Basic Form Study Models
Garden Sink Interlocking Relationship
I've been inspired lately by Veg. itecture: invest...
Notes on what plants can grow where:leafy vegetabl...
Click to enlarge: http://www.verticalgardenpatric...
I have been trying to expand my understanding of v...
No title
Continuing Research After the Midterm
Individual Project Crit Feed back: Midterm Review
MIdterm Group Presentation: Raw Space Food
Watering Shelf : making gardening feasible in tigh...
Project 2: Dehydrating our "Space Food
Process Experiments : My Shower Herb Garden
I'm really interesting in how an urban garden can ...
New York City urban Vegetable Garden: self waterin...
►
January
(17)
About Me
Jana
University of Oregon student
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment